6 Responses to “Summer cooking: Spicy Fish Tacos with Corn Salsa”

1. Maria D. June 9, 2011 at 2:42 PM #

Thanks! I love fish tacos and have a really hard time finding them at restaurants!

2. Marsha A. Moore June 9, 2011 at 3:37 PM #

Looks great! I had to-die-for catfish tacos in Chattanooga on our way home back to Tampa. Absolutely stuffed myself on a second order. Will definitely try this! Thanks!

3. Lisaontheloose June 21, 2011 at 4:00 PM #

Mouth watering…

4. hoamelissa June 26, 2011 at 2:45 PM #

I always buy my jicama at walmart…

5. Jeff Rivera June 28, 2011 at 6:27 AM #

I like preparing my fish taco using tilapia too. I use garlic powder, a dash of Old Bay Seasoning and a dash of chili powder 🙂 Your ingredients are very tasty as well 😀 Give me a really tasty and spicy fish taco and I’m on board 😛

6. the wicked noodle July 21, 2011 at 9:22 AM #

I heart fish tacos! These look especially yummy!