6 Responses to “Are you in: Denver, Tucson, Las Vegas, Toronto or Seattle?”

1. Angel K Roe August 29, 2011 at 2:25 PM #

I won’t be at any of those meetings, unfortunately. Hopefully our paths will cross sooner rather than later, though. Have a great time traveling!

2. Val Roberts August 29, 2011 at 4:12 PM #

(whispering) Seattle is in Washington, not Oregon.

(regular voice) I’m also presenting at Emerald City, and looking forward to buying Ms. James a martini.

3. Angie August 29, 2011 at 4:14 PM #

Bwah! I knew that was wrong as I was typing it, but somehow decided it must be right.

4. Megan Stirler September 7, 2011 at 4:20 PM #

I just found your blog as I researched the presenters at the Denver conference – I’m in your Friday morning critique group! I’m really looking forward to it – I haven’t been to a conference for a few years and they’re so motivating. And maybe I’ll get to snag Bernard Cornwell’s autograph!

5. Sasha White September 8, 2011 at 7:34 PM #

I’ll see you in Florida!

6. Alison September 19, 2011 at 2:58 PM #

See you in Las Vegas! I’m looking forward to your program.