As if just having a blog isn’t enough reason to talk about myself, now Monica and Shannon are being bad influences 😉 Copy and paste the list, bold what’s true about yourself and then add one true thing. I love it and you all must read each and every one and be amazed 😉 Comments in parantheses are mine.
01. I miss somebody right now.(my mom, every day)
02. I don’t watch much TV these days.
03. I love olives
04. I own lots of books.
06. I wear glasses or contact lenses.
07. I love to play video games.
08. I’ve tried marijuana.(about three years ago I did it twice in one summer and laughed until I thought my face would break)
09. I’ve watched porn movies.
10. I have been in a threesome. (only if dreams count!!)
11. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
12. I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
15. I curse sometimes.
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
17. I have a hobby.
19. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
20. I’m TOTALLY smart. (sometimes too smart for my own good, as the saying goes)
21. I’ve never broken someone’s bones. (but I’ve had mine broken- my ribs)
22. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
23. I hate the rain.
24. I’m paranoid at times.
25. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
26. I need money right now.
27. I love sushi.
28. I talk really, really fast.
29. I have fresh breath in the morning.
30. I have long hair.
31. I have lost money in Las Vegas.
32. I have at least one brother and/or one sister.
33. I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
34. I shave my legs (females) or face (males) on a regular basis.
35. I have a twin (or a triplet, or somesuch).
36. I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
37. I couldn’t survive without Caller I.D.
38. I like the way that I look.
39. I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months.
40. I know how to cornrow.
41. I am usually pessimistic.
42. I have a lot of mood swings.
43. I think prostitution should be legalized.(I love me some J.D. Robb legalized prostitiution)
44. I think Britney Spears is pretty. (no, because I believe that beauty does come from within)
45. Slept with a Suitemate.
46. I have a hidden talent.
47. I’m always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
48. I have a lot of friends.
49. I am currently single.
50. I have pecked someone of the same sex.
51. I enjoy talking on the phone. (I HATE talking on the phone)
52. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
53. I love to shop.
54. I would rather shop than eat.
55. I would classify myself as ghetto.
56. I’m bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders.
57. I’m obsessed with my Xanga or Livejournal.
58. I don’t hate anyone. I dislike them.(I’m not that good of a person. I have hated in the past.)
59. I’m a pretty good dancer
60. I don’t think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington.
61. I’m completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
62. I have a cell phone.
63. I believe in God.
64. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
65. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
66. I love drama.(I’ll admit it, I love a good gossip session. Just ask my morning IM buddies!)
67. I have never been in a real relationship before.
68. I’ve rejected someone before.(again and again… and that is how the truth I added to the list came to be)
69. I currently have a crush/like someone.
70. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.(sometimes I wonder)
71. I want to have children in the future.(err…not likely but Josh wants another!)
72. I have changed a diaper before.(yeah, like two hours ago!)
73. I’ve called the cops on a friend before.
74. I bite my nails. (no, but I used to)
75. I am a member of the Tom Green fan club.
76. I’m not allergic to anything.
77. I have a lot to learn.
78. I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
79. I plan on seeing Ice Cube’s newest “Friday” movie.
80. I am shy around the opposite sex.
81. I’m online 24/7, even as an away message.
82. I have at least 5 away messages saved.
83. I have tried alcohol or drugs before.
84. I have made a move on a friend’s significant other or crush in the past.
85. I own the “South Park” movie.
86. I have avoided assignments at work school to be on Xanga or Livejournal.
87. When I was a kid I played “the birds and the bees” with a neighbor or chum.
88. I enjoy some country music.
89. I would die for my best friends. (I don’t think I can answer this. This is one of those trial by fire questions that can never really be answered)
90. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
91. I watch soap operas whenever I can
92. I’m obsessive, anal retentive, and often a perfectionist.(about certain things, not towards everything)
93. I have used my sexuality to advance my career( a good 1/2 of my bosses have been gay. It sooo would not have worked!)
94. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
95. I know all the words to Slick Rick’s “Children’s Story”.
96. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
97. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
98. I have dated a close friend’s ex.
99. I like surveys/memes.
100. I am happy at this moment.
101. I’m obsessed with guys.
102. I am bisexual.
103. Democrat. (and Josh is Republican. Our house is fun come election time!)
104. Conservative Republican.
105. I am punk rockish.
106. I am preppy.
107. I go for older guys/girls, not younger
108. I study for tests most of the time.
109. I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met.
110. I can work on a car.
111. I love my job. (I love being a mommy and before this, I loved my job as an OT in a psych hospital. I’ve been blessed)
112. I am comfortable with who I am right now.(I may be lying, but I’m pretty sure I’m comfortable with me. Some days not so much, but mostly, yes.)
113. I have more than just my ears pierced.
114. I walk barefoot wherever I can.
115. I have jumped off a bridge.
116. I love sea turtles. (I used to collect turtles of all shapes and sizes. Occasionally I still buy myself one)
117. I spend ridiculous amounts of money on makeup.
118. I believe in prophetic dreams.
119. I plan on achieving a major goal/dream. (Am I major loser for not really having one?)
120. I am proficient on a musical instrument.
121. I worked at McDonald’s restaurant. (I have never worked in fast food)
122. I hate office jobs.
123. I love sci-fi movies.
124. I’ve never been in love.
125. I think water rules.
126. I am going to college out of state.
127. I am adopted.
128. I like sausage.
129. I am a pyro. (channeling Beavis: Fire, fire, fire, fire, fire)
130. I love the Red Sox.
131. I have thrown up from crying too much.
132. I have been intentionally hurt by people that I loved.
133. I love kisses.
134. I fall for the worst people and have been hurt every time.
135. I adore bright colors.
136. I love Dear Abby. (I’m with Shannon on this one, I prefer Dear Charlie & Angie!)
137. I can’t live without black eyeliner.
138. I think school is awesome.
139. I think pigtails serve a purpose.(Yes, I am almost 30 years old and still wear my hair in pigtails on occasion when doing housework.)
140. I don’t know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.(I do, because it saves me from using brain cells to type a blog entry)
141. I usually like covers better than originals.
142. I don’t like multi-textured ice cream
143. I think John Cusack is adorable.
144. I f**king hate chain theme restaurants like Applebees and TGIFridays.
145. I watch Food Network way too much.
146. I love coaching youth sports.
147. I can pick up things with my toes
148. I can’t whistle.
149. I can move my tounge in waves, much like a snakes’ slither.
150. I have ridden/owned a horse. (never owned but ridden yes. And been thrown)
151. I still have every journal I’ve ever written in. (Like Monica, I used to have every note ever written to me until I was 15 and my mom found my stash and read them, and my journals and grounded me for a month based on what she read there. And stopped talking to me because I spoke badly of her in my diary. It was a scarring experience)
152. I can’t stick to a diet.(I have never in my life been on a diet)
153. I can’t hold my liquor and I’m an easy drunk
154. I have been stalked by someone I know.