Ahhh, the dreaded meme. Sometimes, I ignore these, but Megan tagged me for this one and it doesn’t suck, I have time (not really but I’m going to anyhow), so I’m going to do it!
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Feel good about the way I look in a bikini
2. Renew my vows
3. Travel around Europe
4. Make more goals, because this was the hardest section to do!
5. See my great-grandchildren (lofty goal since my daughter is only 14 months)
6. Swim with dolphins (much different than “swim with the fishes”)
7. Win the lottery
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
2. Snow ski
3. Imagine my life without my family
4. See most things in absolutes, right or wrong, black or write, no in-between.
5. Shop without coupons
6. Say I voted for George Bush. Either one.
7. Spell the words recieve and definitly on the first try (spelling errors left as demonstration)
Seven Things That Attract Me To My Spouse (or Significant Other, Best Friend, etc.)
1. His sense of humor
2. His intelligence.
3. His loyalty to family
4. His belief that Brianna and I are the most important things, ever.
5. His love for Brianna and how wonderful he is with her
6. His acceptance of me, despite all my faults, flaws, and warts 😉
7. He’s really damn good in bed!
Seven Things I Say (or Write) Most Often:
3. Ya think?
4. Delete or Can you revise?(a few of you will appreciate this!)
5. How’s that working out for you?
6. my Bitches
7. I love you
Seven Books (or Series) I love:
1. Naked in Death by JD Robb (the entire In Death series)
2. Dark Lover by JR Ward
3. The Secret by Julie Garwood
4. The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles by Julie Edwards
5. Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning (all books in this series)
6. Pawn of Prophecy – Belgariad/Mallorean series
7. Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich (although I do wish something would happen now)
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Grease 1 and 2
2. Bring it On
3. Lethal Weapon (all of them)
4. Italian Job (the remake)
5. Ocean’s Eleven (also the remake)
6. Matrix (the first one)
7. Tomb Raider
*side note, Josh and I thought of many more as we were scrolling through the tv channels the other night. But I stuck with only seven, although there are many more.
Seven People I Want To Join In (Be Tagged)