I’m actually quite boring. So this meme was hard. But Jaci tagged me AND insinuated I wouldn’t do it (I wouldn’t have but I don’t have anything else to blog about).
Five Crazy things about me:
1) There is nothing crazy about me. Meme over. Oh fine, I guess it doesn’t work that way. I love practical jokes, I’m the person you hate to work with because I like to play practical (non-harmful to self or psyche) jokes. I’ve done everything from tie a person’s door shut by tying it to their desk leg (the office’s wall didn’t reach all the way to the ceiling, I got a ladder and climbed over the locked door, using their file cabinet to climb back up) to filling the office with balloons, or giving a person a midget porn movie from their Secret Santa (and I wasn’t their Secret Santa) and oh so much more. I’m creative that way 😉
2) I don’t really like to go to the movie in the theater because 1) I hate feeling forced to sit for any period of time. Even if I am just as likely to sit at the computer for three hours, at least I know I can get up! and 2) I want to be able to talk, dissect and otherwise make noise 😉 without whispering. I don’t HAVE an inside voice, let alone a whisper. And it’s really hard to do this in the movie, since there’s no pause button.
3) I think Ed Harris is sexy. He’s bald, he’s probably 25 years older than me, but I don’t care.
4) I have editing ADD. I have to use a timer sometimes, to edit for 15 minutes, then allow myself to check my email, look at some forum, read a blog, then do 15 minutes more editing. I think it has something to do with not being able to focus my brain so intensely for long periods.
5) I love this scene from Almost Famous:
Could I GET any more boring? Sheesh. This meme was painful. And to think I rearranged bookshelves yesterday for Jaci (and not at the expense of others, the shelves were empty anyway–my disclaimer for Jane *snort*)
I’ll tag, ummm…Trish, H-gal if she’s reading and…Michelle (MG). Come one, come all and suffer with me 😉