1. I have to sleep alone (I’m sure my husband will be happy to hear I’m sleeping alone, though, lolol) and I miss my husband 🙁
2. I miss Brianna. She always looks more grown up even if it’s just for two days.
3. I have to decide what clothes to bring.
4. I have to decide what shoes to bring.
5. Then I have to fit them all in a reasonable amount of luggage (I so could not backpack across Europe).
6. Things always crop up right when I’m about to leave town.
7. I always forget something.
8. Yet I always pack too much.
9. I have to choose what books I might be in the mood to read while gone (ebooks have made this much less painful, since I can fill my ebookwise, but I still like to bring one or two paperback from my TBR pile)
10. I hate packing. I hate packing. I hate packing.
11. For some reason, the house always seems messier when I’m trying to pack.
12. So then I come home to a messy house because I left it in a whirlwind state.
13. No morning IM chats with my bitches. *sob*
What do you hate about leaving town?