It’s my birthday month so I’m going to help my husband out with a list of things I might like for my birthday. See how helpful I can be?
1. A maid (hey, it never hurts to ask).
2. Something from here. Because I can never have too many cute socks.
3. A pedicure (because it’s not really sock weather yet). No, I don’t want you to give me a pedicure, but you can send me to the spa for one.
4. And a massage. I guess you could give me the massage though. But I hear the spa offers those services too.
5. Kisses. You give good kisses.
6. Rachael Ray to come to the house and cook for me.
7. Alternately (since that’s not likely to happen), dinner at the wine restaurant (you know the one I mean).
8. One of these. Because the floor is hard and laying on the lamb seems silly. And because they look really, really comfortable.
9. This book. But I don’t want to wait until November for it. Figure out how to make that happen, would you?
10. An iPhone. I know, I know. I have a better chance of getting #9.
11. A bottle of this and maybe the matching moisturizer. I tried Crissy’s in Dallas and it was nice.
12. A Nora Bobblehead! (but I’d still rather have #9. Even more than the pedicure and the massage. Not more than the kisses though).
13. You. Me. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* What? I was thinking we could continue my pool playing lessons. All y’all have dirty minds. (You, babe, are the worst of all).
I wonder what I left off my list? Did I mention this book? Oh yeah. I guess so.