This was fun. I grabbed this from my friend Penny’s blog. Ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
“Uh…something that you do that your mom says”
3. What makes mom sad?
“Um, that you don’t do things right.”
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
“Making silly faces”
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
“Fifty-two one eight”
7. How tall is your mom?
“how tall are you? I don’t know. I’m going to have to measure you. Fifty-two one eight six”
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“Cuz she got good at it”
11. What is your mom really good at?
“Working” (are we sensing a theme here?)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
“Science… Are you good at science, Mama?”
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
“Uh…what were those things we had yesterday night? The green things? Asparagus!”
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
“That she loves me”
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
“Mmm…do silly stuff. Make Daddy laugh.”
18. How are you and your mom the same?
“Mmmm…that we both have blue eyes.”
19. How are you and your mom different?
“that we don’t have the same hair”
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
“Cuz she gives me kisses”
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
“Uhh…the place where it has…what’s that place? What’s your favorite drink? Your favorite place is to go…to…Australia! I mean trips.”